Boutique Finance Brokerage & Consultancy Service
With access to all lenders within the management rights and accommodation sector we will ensure the appropriate funding structure is negotiated for your particular needs. In most instances raising new finance or refinancing existing facilities is provided at no cost to you. With pressure on costs, lenders are happy to pay a fee to industry experts to ensure transactions are managed in a professional manner. This is the service we offer.
- Finance for Management Rights
- Finance for Accommodation Assets
- Freehold and Leasehold Motel Finance
- Initial Assessment of Funding Requirements
- Loan Refinancing and Renegotiation
- Assistance with Lender Annual Reviews
- Business, Commercial and Equipment Finance
- Housing, SMSF & Consumer Finance
- Case by Case Consultancy
Mike Phipps has been a career banker for more than 30 years. Over recent years he has specialized in management rights and accommodation finance.
Paul Grant has over a decade’s experience in the finance industry as both a chartered accountant and more recently a senior commercial lender.
Through more than 18 years of experience in Banking and Finance, Cameron has developed an extensive knowledge of the industry.
You can download the information detailed within our ‘About Mike Phipps Finance’ section as a printable PDF for future reference. Click here to access the PDF document.